- We can only accept female residents.
- All residents must be in the custody of the state of West Virginia.
- Residents must have received a DSM-IV diagnosis.
- Residents must be willing and capable of attending public school.
- Residents must also be willing to participate in our program.
Golden Girl Group Home specializes in helping girls with the following issues:
- Special Education (LD and MMI)
- Sexual Abuse
- Low Self-Esteem
While the majority of Golden Girl Group Home's referrals come directly from West Virginia state agencies, we welcome private inquiries. If you know someone who meets the above criteria and would benefit from our program, please contact us for more information